Cooperative (“coop”) or co-operative (“co-op”), an association of persons who voluntarily cooperate for their mutual, social, economic, and cultural benefit
Sports Car Co-Op began in 2000 as a conduit for licensed auto dealers to access government auctions and sales online. With our brands bkbay.com and FLAutoauction.com we became the first website authorized to conduct online auctions for the United States Bankruptcy Courts, long before ebay or any other service.
Today we focus on exotic, ultra luxury and sports cars. You will find that we have grown to include dealers and collectors throughout North America and four other continents. For the love of cars, we aim to match every vehicle with a new owner or a path to one. Great care is taken to ensure you get the most for your vehicle.
- What if I owe money on my car?
- Your car will be paid off as part of the transaction. We have relationships with major lenders from Ferrari Financial to Woodland Capital.
- What if my car is leased?
- No problem, we will help you work with your leasing company to get the lowest possible buyout.
- Can I still get tax credit against another vehicle?
- If you are looking to sell your car to get another, we will work with you to work it as a trade transaction, allowing you tax credits.
- What if I want more for my car than you offer?
- We work to get you the most for your car right away. If you would like to hold out for more we are more than happy to place you with a VIP consignment program which has a licensed specialist dealership market your car to consumers on your behalf.
- My dealer made me sign a form that I had to sell them the car back or wait a year before selling.
- There are ways around such “agreements”, we might be able to help.
- I’m a dealer and want to buy and / or sell cars with Sports Car Co-Op.
- Great, give us a call on 813.982.3663 or email email@example.com.
- What is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything?